All the information we collect do not involve any personal data. We only collect the data and information related to business operation.
- Information Viscovery Collects
In order to provide you with the best service, we collect the following information. The data helps us have a better understanding of usage scenario, allowing us to enhance recognition performance.
- Company Name
- Product Name
- Product Images
- Check-out Data (Only applicable to the customers who agreed to provide)
- Why Viscovery Collects the Information
- Provide, maintain and improve our services
- Measure performance
- Clarify issues
- Develop new services
- Keeping Your Information Secure
- We have implemented security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
- In Viscovery team, only the related staff have access to your information, including account and password.
- Sharing of Information
We do not share or disclose your information to third parties except as set forth below:
- When you consent to share your information to third parties
- To comply with any legal obligation
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Viscovery, our clients, and/or others.
- To carry out our service which requires collaboration with third parties
- Changes to This Policy
- How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Policy, you can contact us via email@example.com.
Effective: August 6, 2021