What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that may be stored on your computer or other devices when you visit a website. They are generally used to make websites work, to keep track of your movements within the website, to remember your login details as well as the language you chose to browse, and so on.
We may use information collected from our Cookies to:
• distinguish between visitors;
• improve the functionality of our Site;
• tailor our Site to your needs and preferences;
• analyze how our Site are used and compile anonymous statistics
We do not use the collected information to create visitor profiles.
Information on the Types of Cookies that are used on our Site
• Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility (e.g., they enable you to move around on a website and to use its features).
• Functionality cookies allow our Site to remember choices you make when you visit our Site, providing personalized features to you (e.g., language preference, region, login, and so on).
• Performance cookies collect data on the performance of a website such as the number of visitors, the time spent on the website and error messages.
We set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our Site by collecting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. The cookies do not store any personal identifiable information. For more information on how these cookies work, please see https://www.google.com/analytics/.
For more information, please see www.allaboutcookies.org if you are located in the United States, or see www.youronlinechoices.eu if you are located in Europe.
How to Contact Us
Effective: February 17, 2023